More details about the Vauxhall Movano
Standard Specification includes:
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Electronic stability programme
- Hill start assist
- Anti-lock braking system
- Six airbags
- Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
- Stereo radio and aux-in socket
- Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
- Speed-sensitive power-assisted steering
- Heated windscreen
- 14-inch steel wheels with flush covers (petrol models)
- 15-inch steel wheels with flush covers (diesel models)
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Remote control central locking
- Electrically operated front windows
With gross vehicle weights of up to 4.5 tonnes, Movano gets the job done. Add 25,000 mile/two-year service intervals (whichever occurs first) and with panel vans available in a range of heights, load lengths and drivetrains, choice is never going to be an issue. Select from a choice of doublecab models, chassis cab, crew cab and platform cab variants, plus tippers, dropsides, box vans and a range of passenger carriers.
For easier loading and unloading, as well as a more comfortable ride, you can choose height-adjustable pneumatic rear suspension (available as an option, late 2012).
All 2.3CDTI Movano engines feature the latest common-rail technology for excellent efficiency and performance. You can choose between three power variants with either 100PS, 125PS or 150PS. All engines have a chain-driven, rather than belt-driven, camshaft to help reduce long-term maintenance and replacement costs. In addition, all engines feature dual mass flywheels for easier shifting and smoother operation.
How Vauxhall’s vehicles stay brighter for longer