More details about the Vauxhall Meriva
Standard Specification includes:
- Electronic Stability Programme-plus
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- FlexSpace® Flexible Rear Seats
- Twin Front Airbags
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Air conditioning
- Driver’s seat height adjuster
- ISOFIX child seat restraint system for outer rear seats (does not include child seat)
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Bluetooth® Functionality
- Steering Column Adjustable for Reach and Rake
- Electric parking brake
- CD/MP3 CD player/stereo radio with USB connection (CD 400+)
- Aux-in socket
- Electrically operated front windows
- Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Remote control central deadlocking
- Graphic information display
- 16-inch steel wheels
- FlexFloor and FlexSpace Flexible Rear Seats
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
The Meriva is eye-catching yet completely practical. Sculptural curves and rounded edges seem to fuse organically, creating a sense of space. The sleek lines, distinctive grille and rear light clusters are all details that underline a real feeling of precision.
Sweeping curves both inside and out, familiar signature wing motifs and the "blade" side elements also combine to produce a distinctive sense of style.
Inside the Meriva the flowing curves not only look impressive, but also enable convenient controls and storage. The tactile materials and details are a brilliant expression of the attention to detail from comfort through quality.
Superb design and practical engineering combine to offer total flexibility. Whether you want long seat travel or configured luggage or passenger space, the Meriva is easy, convenient and extremely comfortable.
This modular system consists of various transport and storage elements that offer maximum flexibility and versatility. Rails are fitted as standard to the side walls of the luggage compartment. A variety of partitioning elements, storage boxes, nets, hooks, and other components can then be used to configure your load compartment.
†OnStar and 4G Wi-Fi hotspot services require activation and are subject to mobile network coverage and availability. Wi-Fi hotspot service requires account with nominated mobile network operator. 4G subject to mobile network coverage availability. Charges apply after free trial period. The OnStar subscription packages could be different from the services included in the free trial period. Check www.vauxhall.co.uk/onstar for details of availability, coverage and charges or ask Sherwoods. Terms and conditions apply. All OnStar services and Wi-Fi services will cease to be available on 31st December 2020. No trial or paid subscriptions or services, including emergency response services, will be available after that date.