More details about the Vauxhall Cascada
Standard Specification includes:
- Electronic Stability Programme-Plus
- Four airbags
- Active rollover protection system
- Remote control roof operation
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Air conditioning
- CD/MP3 CD Player with DMB Digital Radio
- Aux-in socket and USB connection
- Bluetooth® Mobile Phone System^
- Three-Spoke Leather-Covered Steering Wheel
- Cruise control
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Sports front seats
- Electrically operated front and rear windows
- Rear parking distance sensors
- LED rear lights
- Remote control alarm system
- Electric parking brake
- Multi-function trip computer
- FlexFold rear seats with remote electric release
^Voice control not available in conjunction with Navi 650.
Elegance and Style
With the roof open or closed the clear lines reflect total commitment to elegance and style. From the front it is unmistakably a Vauxhall and refined in every detail. Check out the sculpted, impressive grille, the expansive mesh below it, the signature daytime running lights and stylish chrome.
From the side with the top down the profile is long, sleek and uninterrupted. With the soft top raised the pillar-less proportions and the material quality are impressive. A chrome strip delineates the roof from the bodywork, adding a classic touring car touch.
Driving On The Bright Side Of Life
With tactile, high-quality materials, flowing surfaces and welcoming comfort, the new Vauxhall Cascada saves the best for when you open the door. The luxurious finish of the Morrocana wrapping around the dashboard and instrument panel with its detail stitching immediately catches the eye. The instruments are driver oriented and the centre stack mounted controls fall easily to hand, pleasing to the eye and to the touch.
A Place For Everything
Thirteen easily reached and conveniently located storage possibilities provide order on board.
Then there is the luggage compartment that can take 280 to 380 litres with the roof open or closed. And it takes just a few seconds to use the FlexFold system to fold one or both rear seats to achieve up to 750 litres of space. The switches are conveniently located either side of the rear of the luggage compartment. These activate an electric, spring-loaded mechanism that automatically folds back the chosen seat.