More details about the Vauxhall Astra Sport Tourer
Standard Specification includes:
- Rear spoiler
- Chrome-effect upper window trim
- Comfort front seats
- Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- R4.0 IntelliLink system:
- IntelliLink smartphone projection
- 7-inch colour touch-screen
- AM/FM/DAB digital radio
- Bluetooth® audio streaming
- Bluetooth® mobile phone portal
- USB and aux-in audio connection
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Automatic lighting control
- Multi-function trip computer
- Electrically operated front and rear windows
- Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Remote control central locking
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) and Antilock Braking System (ABS)
- Hill start assist
- Driver’s and front passenger’s airbags
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Full-size curtain airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- ISOFIX child seat restraint system for outer rear seats
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners for front and outer rear seats
- Height-adjustable front and rear seat head restraints
- Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
- Door-to-door illumination
- LED daytime running lights
- 12 volt power outlet in luggage compartment
- Black roof-rails
Combining high functionality with elegant design, the latest-generation Sports Tourer has a stable, robust stance, complete with muscular rear-wheel arch contours and divided rear-light clusters. With its slightly arched, sloping roofline, it appears sleeker and longer than the original – an effect further enhanced by the divided C-pillar.
While it has the same dimensions as the outgoing model, the New Astra Sports Tourer offers much more space for drivers, passengers and luggage alike.
The Sports Tourer Elite models come with 40/20/40 foldable rear seats – enabling even more flexible loading space. Our FlexOrganiser product range with side rails, dividing-nets and various fastening options is also available, so all loaded materials can be stored easily. Even more impressive is the total luggage capacity – now up to 1630 litres, which is 80 litres more than the previous model.
Depending on model and trim level, the chassis is up to 200kg lighter than its predecessor. Every New Astra Sports Tourer component has been checked for compact design and lightweight materials. The body-shell weight alone has been reduced by 20 per cent from 357kg to 280kg.
Additional chassis changes have enabled a further 50kg weight loss. The changes include high-strength and ultra-high-strength low-weight steels, compact subframes and weight reductions to the front and rear axle.