More details about the Vauxhall Corsavan
Standard Specification includes:
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Electronic stability programme
- Hill start assist
- Anti-lock braking system
- Six airbags
- Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
- Stereo radio and aux-in socket
- Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
- Speed-sensitive power-assisted steering
- Heated windscreen
- 14-inch steel wheels with flush covers (petrol models)
- 15-inch steel wheels with flush covers (diesel models)
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Remote control central locking
- Electrically operated front windows
Front View Camera
The front-view camera rapidly reads and alerts you to traffic signs, and warns if you drift from your lane or approach vehicles in front too fast. It even helps you to keep your distance.
Connect easily, speak freely and experience first-class infotainment, using New Corsavan’s 7-inch IntelliLink touchscreen, steering wheel or voice control. Enjoy hands-free phone operation or audio streaming via Bluetooth or USB, while Siri Eyes-Free recognises your voice commands. Use them to make calls, play music, send or listen to text messages and emails.
*Four years’ warranty up to 80,000 miles for Corsavan and Combo. The warranty will expire when the vehicle is either four years old or when the mileage limit has been exceeded, whichever occurs first. This offer includes Vauxhall’s standard customer care commitment of a one-year unlimited mileage manufacturer’s warranty and a second and third-year manufacturer’s warranty with 60,000 miles (Corsavan and Combo) limitation.
The warranty excludes wear-and-tear and serviceable items, and the vehicle has to be serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s servicing schedule. Terms and conditions apply – please ask Sherwoods for details. Offer may be used in conjunction with four years’ 0% APR Representative finance, four years’ free servicing and four years’ roadside assistance only.
How Vauxhall’s vehicles stay brighter for longer