More details about the Vauxhall Astra
Standard Specification includes:
- 16-inch alloy wheels*
- Rear spoiler
- Chrome-effect upper window trim
- Comfort front seats
- Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Automatic lighting control
- Multi-function trip computer
- Electrically operated front and rear windows
- Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Remote control central locking
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) and Antilock Braking System (ABS)
- Hill start assist
- Driver’s and front passenger’s airbags
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Full-size curtain airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- ISOFIX child seat restraint system for outer rear seats
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners for front and outer rear seats
- Height-adjustable front and rear seat head restraints
- Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
- Door-to-door illumination
- LED daytime running lights
Form Follows Desire
Sharp lines, athletic sculpting and the striking curve of the ‘floating’ roof – the design of the new Astra captures the dynamic potential within. Premium interior and distinctive wheels further enhance its overall appeal.
Making its debut in new Astra is the new-generation IntelliLink infotainment system, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and with a 7-inch colour touchscreen and Bluetooth® connectivity as standard. Apple CarPlay puts key iPhone features on the vehicle’s display, allowing drivers to make calls, send and receive messages and listen to music, either from the touchscreen or by voice, via Siri.
LED Matrix Headlights
IntelliLux LED Matrix headlights adjust automatically, so you can drive on high beam without disturbing other drivers. Together with innovative driver-assistance systems, the new Astra provides a safer, stress-free driving experience.
If you want to keep your Vauxhall Astra running with the same capability and level of driving enjoyment as when you bought it, it’s essential your car receives scheduled servicing and general maintenance when required and as outlined in your manufacturer handbook. Find out more
†OnStar and 4G Wi-Fi hotspot services require activation and are subject to mobile network coverage and availability. Wi-Fi hotspot service requires account with nominated mobile network operator. 4G subject to mobile network coverage availability. Charges apply after free trial period. The OnStar subscription packages could be different from the services included in the free trial period. Check www.vauxhall.co.uk/onstar for details of availability, coverage and charges or ask Sherwoods. Terms and conditions apply. All OnStar services and Wi-Fi services will cease to be available on 31st December 2020. No trial or paid subscriptions or services, including emergency response services, will be available after that date.
Official Government Test Environmental Data. Fuel consumption figures mpg (litres/100km) and CO2 emissions (373-88g/km). Vauxhall range: Urban: 12.7 (22.3) – 74.3 (3.8), Extra-urban: 23.9 (11.8) – 91.1 (3.1), Combined: 18.0(15.7) – 85.6 (3.3). Official EU-regulated test data is provided for comparison purposes and actual performance will depend on driving style, road conditions and other non-technical factors. *Selected models only. Sherwoods Darlington Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender. Finance subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Available to 18s and over. Guarantee / indemnity may be required. Finance provided by Vauxhall Finance, CF15 7YT. You will not own the vehicle until all repayments are made. Cars shown for illustration purposes only.