More details about the Vauxhall Mokka X
Standard Specification includes:
- Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Electrically operated front and rear windows
- Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Silver-effect roof rails
- Anti-lock braking system
- Driver’s and front passenger’s front, side-impact and full-size curtain airbags
- Emergency tyre inflation kit (in lieu of spare wheel)
- Switchable electronic stability programme
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Front and rear parking distance sensors with audible warning
- Remote control alarm system
- Remote control central locking
- 60/40 split, flip and fold rear seat
- Comfort front seats
- Front passenger’s seat (six-way adjustable)
- Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
- Alloy-effect protective front skid plate
- Stainless steel exhaust tailpipe Available for certain engines only.
- Driver information display
- Automatic lighting control
- Front fog lights
- High beam assist
- LED daytime running lights
- Dual-zone electronic climate control
- 12-volt rear power outlet behind front seats
- Electro-chromatic anti-dazzle rear-view mirror
- Front centre armrest
- Vauxhall OnStar
- Navi 900 IntelliLink touchscreen system
- Six speakers (four front, two rear)
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Leather-covered steering wheel
- 17-inch silver-effect alloy wheels: 215/60 R 17 tyres Available for certain engines only.
- 18-inch silver-effect alloy wheels: 215/55 R 18 tyres Available for certain engines only.
With more height and more traction, The new Mokka X keeps you confidently on track, whether you’re on the motorway, downtown or in the country. And when the going gets tough off-road, or in bad weather, the New Mokka X has an intelligent four-wheel-drive system to give you improved stability, traction and handling.
The New Mokka X keeps you comfy, connected and entertained, thanks to its premium ergonomic interior, IntelliLink touchscreen and OnStar technology. Ergonomically designed AGR** sports-style front seats feature front-cushion seat tilt and power lumbar adjustment, so you stay relaxed but poised throughout your journey.
The new Mokka X delivers advanced driver assistance options and clever technologies to keep you safe on the road.
Looking for servicing or maintenance for your Vauxhall Mokka X? At Sherwoods Group, we offer a specialised Mokka service which ticks all the boxes when it comes to looking after your cherished car. Find out more
†OnStar and 4G Wi-Fi hotspot services require activation and are subject to mobile network coverage and availability. Wi-Fi hotspot service requires account with nominated mobile network operator. 4G subject to mobile network coverage availability. Charges apply after free trial period. The OnStar subscription packages could be different from the services included in the free trial period. Check www.vauxhall.co.uk/onstar for details of availability, coverage and charges or ask Sherwoods. Terms and conditions apply. All OnStar services and Wi-Fi services will cease to be available on 31st December 2020. No trial or paid subscriptions or services, including emergency response services, will be available after that date.
Official Government Test Environmental Data. Fuel consumption figures mpg (litres/100km) and CO2 emissions (373-88g/km). Vauxhall range: Urban: 12.7 (22.3) – 74.3 (3.8), Extra-urban: 23.9 (11.8) – 91.1 (3.1), Combined: 18.0(15.7) – 85.6 (3.3). Official EU-regulated test data is provided for comparison purposes and actual performance will depend on driving style, road conditions and other non-technical factors. *Selected models only. Sherwoods Darlington Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender. Finance subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Available to 18s and over. Guarantee / indemnity may be required. Finance provided by Vauxhall Finance, CF15 7YT. You will not own the vehicle until all repayments are made. Cars shown for illustration purposes only.