Bodyshop & Accident Repair
Our bodyshop is a well-respected department of our dealership, after all, we are usually responsible for dealing with customers who have been involved in some sort of accident.
A caring, sensitive and well-trained team of people are on hand to assist you in completing any documentation required to process your claim as promptly as possible.
All of our technicians are Vauxhall trained to the highest levels, from minimum repairs to major repairs. We have all the latest equipment - from computerised wheel alignment to MIG and spot welders to cater for the latest up
to date steels.
Sherwoods Bodyshop offers you:
- A relaxing area to wait in whilst we prepare your estimate
- Fully trained Vauxhall technicians
- No obligation quotation for none fault accidents, taking the strain off what can be a stressful experience
- Accredited by the R.M.I, Du Pont paints and Vauxhall as an approved Accident Repair Centre
- Fleet of Courtesy Cars readily available
We have the backing of insurance companies – The professionals trust us, so make sure you call Sherwoods first.
Vauxhall Accident Management is a FREE service to alleviate the stress and inconvenience for Vauxhall drivers following a vehicle accident or theft. One call to us and we’ll manage the entire insurance claim process for you. No hassle, no claims forms, no cost to you – and the highest quality repair guaranteed.
Call Vauxhall first, even before your insurer, and we will:
- Recover your vehicle
- Liaise with your insurer and handle your insurance claim while you recover your composure
- We can help take the stress away from filling out your claim forms
- Exercise your legal right to have your Vauxhall repaired at a Vauxhall Approved Bodyshop
- Ensure only Vauxhall genuine parts are used in the repair, helping to protect your Vauxhall’s warranty, safety standards and residual value
- Provide you with a free courtesy car during the repair and provide a legal support service for personal injury
- Keep you informed throughout
All at no cost to you
Why should I call Vauxhall first and not my insurer?
Most UK motor insurers will not guarantee to fit Vauxhall genuine parts, or use a Vauxhall Approved Bodyshop to repair your car – this could compromise the safety standards and future residual value of your Vauxhall.
In contrast, when you call Vauxhall first, we guarantee to fit Vauxhall genuine parts at a Vauxhall Approved Bodyshop and reinstate your Vauxhall to its pre-accident condition Keeping your Vauxhall 100%
Or email our Bodyshop Managers directly.